The Abrenian Heritage Film Festival (Philippines) is accepting short films until August 31st, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call. *Only for films shot within the Abra Province*
Abrenian Heritage Film Festival aims to discover, encourage, and support the aspiring filmmakers from the Abra Province that articulate, interpret and express the Abrenian cultural heritage. The festival is open for all teachers and students of the Department of Education (DepEd) in the 27 municipalities of Abra Province.
The festival value works that have high regard for the narrative, characters and its technical aspects and how these elements are creatively weaved together into one coherent whole using elements of cinema. Visually represents the Abrenian heritage and what is current in our provincial culture, folklores, characters, local stories, beliefs, and legends; explore the boundaries of originality, creativity and independence in presenting the film and explore new ways to excite audiences and enrich their regional film experiences.
– Film entries should have been shot within the Abra Province.
– Films should not exceed the 5-minute mark for Narrative Short and 10-minute mark for Documentaries.
– The entry should have not been previously exhibited as part of any local festival or film competition.
– Spoken language of the film must be in English, Filipino, Ilocano or Tingguian dialects and should be subtitled in English.
– Entries must reflect the Abrenian cultural heritage, issues and identify.
– The complete and final entry should be in HD or SD data format (MP4, MOV or AVI).
– Submission should be done via online form (see below).
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: August 31st, 2019
To submit to the festival and read the Rules & Regulations please follow the next link: ONLINE FORM (Google Form)
We remind readers that the 1st Abrenian Heritage Film Festival will take place on September 7th, 2019 in Abra, Philippines.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry