The Maginhawa Film Festival (Philippines) is accepting films until November 15th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry. *Only for Filipino Filmmakers*
– The festival is open only to Filipino Filmmakers
– Entries must have been completed after December 1st, 2018.
– The festival accepts feature, short films & documentaries.
– Feature films should not exceed 3 hours including opening and closing credits.
– Short films should be between 5 – 20 minutes including credits.
– Philippine premiere is NOT required.
– Films that competed on other local and foreign festival are eligible for submission.
– Films can be in various local language provided that the film is subtitled in English.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Submission Deadline: November 15th, 2019
To submit to the festival and read the Rules & Regulations please follow the next link: SUBMISSION FORM
We remind readers that the Maginhawa Film Festival will take place in February 1st – 29th (2020) at Cinema Centenario Cinema (Quezon City, Philippines).
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry