The Dharamshala International Film Festival (India) is accepting films until August 21st, 2019. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
The Dharamshala International Film Festival started in 2012 by filmmakers and Dharamshala residents, Ritu Sarin and Tenzing Sonam. It is held annually in McLeod Ganj, a town with no cinemas that is best known as the exile home of the Dalai Lama. Focusing on showcasing the best of independent films from India and around the world, the festival has gained a reputation for its eclectic and adventurous programming, its beautiful mountain setting, and its intimate and cinema-literate atmosphere. DIFF attracts the finest indie filmmakers, film critics and film lovers from across the country and from abroad.
– Only films that are original in their story-telling and use of cinema language, and that meet the highest international standards, will have a chance of being selected.
– All films should be independently produced. Independently produced films which have been acquired by digital platforms are also eligible for submission.
– Films must have been completed after January 1st, 2018.
– The festival accepts feature films under 50 minutes and short films under 50 minutes.
– Entries are accepted in all languages. All non-English language films should contain English subtitles.
– Submissions must be done via Film Freeway.
– Deadlines and Fees:
To submit to the festival and read the Rules & Regulations please follow the next link: https://filmfreeway.com/DharamshalaInternationalFilmFestival
We remind readers that the Dharamshala International Film Festival will take place from November 7th – 10th, 2019 in Sidhpur, India.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”
Categories: call for entry