The KINEKO International Children’s Film Festival (Japan) is accepting films until August 31st, 2019. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
Kineko International Children’s Film Festival was funded in 1992 with its original name “Tokyo Kinder Film Festival” in partnership with the director of Generation section at Berlinale.
KICFF is a non-profit film festival and has become the largest film festival for children in Japan. Every summer, the Festival welcomes over 10,000 children, adults to the screenings, and media professionals, international guests and celebrities attend the Festival to lead interactive workshops with children.
The festival introduces opportunities for Japanese children to experience cinemas around the world, animations, international cultural exchange programs and one of the most unique features, Live Japanese Voice Over performed by professional actors.
– The festival accepts films from any country.
– The festival accepts features, animations, CG, etc. of all genres.
– The festival accepts both feature and short films.
– Productions must have been made after January 2017.
– Films should be produced & suitable for 1-12-year-old children.
– All films will be screened with Live Voice-over in Japanese performed by professional actors including celebrity guests.
– English subtitles are required for non-English films.
– Submissions can be done via FilmFreeway , FestAgent and Withoutabox
– Deadlines & Submission Fees (from FilmFreeway):
To submit to the festival and read the Rules & Regulations (from FilmFreeway) please follow the next link: https://filmfreeway.com/KINEKOInternationalChildrensFilmFestival
We remind readers that the 27th KINEKO International Children’s Film Festival will take place from November 1st – 5th, 2019 in Tokyo, Japan.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”
Categories: call for entry