The Mindanao Film Festival is accepting films until October 10th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call. [Only for Mindanawon Filmmakers]
About the festival:
Tracing its roots to 2003, the Mindanao Film Festival is the longest-running regional film festival in the Philippines, and the longest-running independent film festival in the country. Starting out as the Guerrilla Filmmaking Festival, it was eventually referred to as the Mindanao Film Festival in 2005. The annual film festival is held every first or second week of December, and accepts films made by Mindanaon filmmakers, films shot in Mindanao, and films about, related to, or set in Mindanao.
The main objectives of the Mindanao Film Festival is to support the filmmakers of Mindanao by promoting and showcasing the wonderful and fascinating stories their films have to tell, and introducing their films to new and greater audiences.
Run by the Mindanao Film & Television Development Foundation Inc., this year’s Mindanao Film Festival is made possible with the support of the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP), National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA) and the Davao Autism Intervention Center, Inc.
– The festival accepts feature, documentary and short films (also from Students).
– All genres are welcome.
– Productions must have been completed between October 2018 and October 2019.
– The festival only accepts completed entries.
– For Student films, one must include proof of student status at the time of the production.
– Entries previously submitted are NOT eligible. Work in Progress are NOT eligible.
– All entries must contain English subtitles.
– All film entries must have its own Facebook page for promotion purposes.
– Submission must be done online at their website (See below).
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Submission Deadline: October 10th, 2019
To read the full Rules & Regulations and apply please go to this link: http://mindanaofilmfestival.com
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply