The Seoul International Extreme Short Image & Film Festival (SESIFF) is accepting short films until June 20th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
Launched in 2009 as the first festival for extreme-short images and films in Asia, SESIFF (Seoul international Extreme-Short Image & Film Festival) celebrates its 11th edition this year. The festival, whose motto is ‘Anyone can make a film’, is one of the ambitious cultural festival in Korea.
– Films must be completed after January 2018.
– The festival accepts any subject or genre.
– For Extreme Shorts films should be less than 5 minutes.
– For Short Films they should be between 5 – 15 minutes
– Films must not be submitted to SESIFF before.
– The festival gives Cash Awards to the winners.
– Films must be submitted via ShorFilmDepot (https://www.shortfilmdepot.com/)
– Submission Fee: 1 stamp (3,6 Euros)
– Submission Deadline: June 20th, 2019
For submitting to the festival and read the full rules and regulations please go to this link: http://www.sesiff.org/2019/temp/SESIFF2019_en.pdf
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you discovered this call for entry thanks to this publication and you send your movie please let us know. We want to know how much of an impact we are having in the Asian cinema industry.
We remind readers that the 11th Seoul International Extreme Short Image & Film Festival will take place from September 3rd – 8th, 2019 in Seoul, Korea
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry