The Seoul Metro International Subway Film Festival (SMIFF) is accepting short films until July 2nd, 2019. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
Seoul Metro International subway Film Festival (SMIFF) introduces various world-wide extreme-short films on Seoul and Barcelona subway monitors and aims to contribute in making cosmopolitan cultural environment where anyone can enjoy movies in various places beyond cinemas.
– Festival accepts any subject and genre.
– There is no limit to the year of production.
– Short should be less than 90 seconds.
– Films should be suitable for a public showing.
– Films could be understood without sound and dialogues as it would be screened in subways.
– Submissions are done via Festhome (https://festhome.com/f/2063)
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Submission Deadline: July 2nd, 2019
For submitting to the festival and read the full rules and regulations please go to this link: http://smiff.kr/metro/2019/temp/SMIFF2019_Regulations_for_submission_en.pdf
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you discovered this call for entry thanks to this publication and you send your movie please let us know. We want to know how much of an impact we are having in the Asian cinema industry.
We remind readers that the 10th Seoul Metro International Subway Film Festival will take place from August 14th – September 6th (2019) in Seoul, South Korea (Seoul Metro Subway, CGV Yeongdeungpo) and in Barcelona, Spain (TMB Metro Lines 1-5, 9, 10 and 11)
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry