The Chicago South Asian Film Festival is accepting film until July 15th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
Founded in 2010, the Chicago South Asian Film Festival, Presented by Zee Cinema, has become the largest annual South Asian event in the heartland of America. #CSAFFestival is organized by the Chicago South Asian Arts Council Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and is dedicated to enhancing diversity in Chicagoland through international cinema, conversation and culture. With premiere films, panel discussions, speaker series, workshops, film awards, dazzling receptions, after parties and networking events – we celebrate international cinema in the warm and personable style that is unique to Chicago.
– Films submitted must have been completed post January 1st, 2018.
– The festival accepts feature, shorts and documentaries.
– All Films must present South Asian content, topics, themes or have South Asian heritage within the team (Producer, Director, Screenwriter, Composer, Actor). This clause is not applicable to International and Chicago Student Filmmakers.
– Films that contain non-English spoken dialogue must provide on-screen English subtitles.
– No fee waivers. Due to the high volume of emails received, email requests of fee waivers will not be answered.
– Submissions must be done via Film Freeway.
– Submission Fees:
Features – $ 60 USD | $ 80 USD | $ 110 USD
Short Films (less than 30 minutes) – $ 45 USD | $ 60 USD | $ 85 USD
Documentaries – $ 50 USD | $ 65 USD | $ 80 USD
Short Documentaries – $ 30 USD | $ 45 USD | $ 65 USD
– Submission Deadline:
Earlybird Deadline – April 30th, 2019
Regular Deadline – June 15th, 2019
Late Deadline – July 15th, 2019
For submitting to the festival and read the full rules and regulations please go to this link: https://www.csaff.org/submitfilm/
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: If you discovered this call for entry thanks to this publication and you send your movie please let us know. We want to know how much of an impact we are having in the Asian cinema industry.
We remind readers that the 9th Chicago South Asian Film Festival will take place from September 19th – 22nd, 2019 in Chicago (Illinois), United States.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry