The Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival is opening their call on April 1st until July 5th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call for entry. *Only for Asian Filmmakers*
About the festival:
The Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival® is a unique showcase of contemporary Asian cinema and work from the Asian diaspora. Works include films and videos by East, South and Southeast Asian filmmakers in Canada, the U.S., Asia and all over the world. As Canada’s largest Asian film festival, Reel Asian® provides a public forum for Asian media artists and their work, and fuels the growing appreciation for Asian cinema in Canada.
Founded in 1997 by producer Anita Lee and journalist Andrew Sun, this non-profit community-based festival has grown into an eagerly anticipated annual event that attracts thousands of attendees to ten exciting days of galas, screenings, forums, workshops and parties.
– The festival encourages submissions that are independently produced with an East/South/Southeast Asian/Asian North American and Asian diaspora artist in a key creative role (behind the camera and/or on screen).
– All type of genres are welcome: narrative, documentary, shorts, animations, experimental, etc.
– For Feature Films the festival prioritizes works completed in 2018. If you want to submit a film produced before 2018 please contact the festival.
– IMPORTANT: if selected the filmmaker MUST provide the film in DCP format, DVD as an exhibition format will not be accepted.
– The festival gives Awards.
– Submissions must be via Film Freeway.
– Submission Fees:
* Earlybird – FREE
* Regular Deadline – $ 25 USD (Features) | $ 15 USD (Short Films)
* Final Deadline – $ 45 USD (Features) | $ 30 USD (Short Films)
* Earlybird Deadline – April 14th, 2019
* Regular Deadline – June 15th, 2019
* Final Deadline – July 5th, 2019
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules & Regulations and Submit your film here: https://filmfreeway.com/reelasian
We remind readers that the 23rd Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival will take place from November 7th – 15th, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry