The Kota Kinabalu International Film Festival (KKIFF) is accepting Films & Short Films (CINEBALU non-competitive) until April 30th; and Short Films (PESTA10 Competition) until July 31st. Here you can find more information about their call. *Only for Asian Filmmakers*
About the festival:
The Kota Kinabalu International Film Festival (KKIFF) is Malaysia’s longest running film festival based in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. The festival includes international and regional movie screenings, talks, workshops and training for film makers.
– Open to citizens and residents of ASEAN countries (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam), Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
-All genres are eligible for submission.
– Films MUST have been completed on or after September 16th, 2017.
– The CINEBALU Non-completive section accepts both Feature & Short Films.
– The PESTA10 Competition accepts short films no longer than 10 minutes, including opening and closing credits. You can send multiple submissions for this competition.
– The film can be in any language – but English subtitles are required.
– Submission Fee: FREE
CINEBALU (Non-Competitive) – May 17th, 2019
PESTA10 (Short Films) – July 31st, 2019
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/KotaKinabaluInternationalFilmFestival
We remind readers that the 10th Kota Kinabalu International Film Festival will take place from September 7th – 14th, 2019 in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: call for entry