The Bali International Film Festival is accepting film until May 31st, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call.
The Bali International Film Festival (aka Balinale) is the largest and oldest annual international film event in Indonesia. Held on the paradise island of Bali, Balinale attracts a diverse audience of filmgoers with its outstanding selection of independent local and international movies, many with filmmakers in attendance.
– Film submissions from all genres of fiction and documentary, feature length and short, from Indonesia and around the world are accepted for consideration.
– Films must have been completed after January 1st, 2018.
– Films should not have commercial or broadcast exposure.
– Films shown at other festivals or in limited non-commercial exhibition are eligible.
– Non-English language films must be either subtitled or dubbed in English.
– Submission Fee Waivers for non-Indonesian productions will only be considered when received between Monday 20 May and Friday 31 May 2019. World Premieres or Award Winners are given priority.
– The festival gives Awards.
– Submission Fee:
Feature & Documentary Films –$40 USD | $ 50 USD | $ 60 USD
Short Films – $30 USD | $ 40 USD | $ 50 USD
Earlybird Deadline – March 31st, 2019
Regular Deadline – April 30th, 2019
Late Deadline – May 31st, 2019
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations: https://filmfreeway.com/BaliInternationalFilmFestival
We remind readers that the 13th Bali International Film Festival will take place from September 24th – 30th, 2019 in Bali, Indonesia.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry