The Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival (Korea) is accepting films until March 30th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call.
‘Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival (SICAF)’ started 1995 as a cultural festival for cartoon and animation fans in all age groups and genders, led by those working in cartoon and animation industries. Especially, the animation film festival of SICAF was certified 2005 as an official member festival of the International Animated Film Association. Over the history of 22 times of events, SICAF is now securing its presence as one of the top 5 global animated film festival and growing into the biggest international cartoon & animation festival to represent Asia.
– Only films completed after January 1st, 2017 will be accepted.
– The festival accepts Features (+40 min.), Shorts (-40 min.), and Student Films (-40 min.).
– All non-English language entries must have original time-coded text of the original dialogue and/or commentary, as well as translated English subtitles for screenings.
– Films can be submitted via FilmFreeway or FestHome.
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 30th, 2019
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: http://sicaf.org/notice/22
We remind readers that the 23rd Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival will take place from July 17th – 21st, 2019 in Seoul, Korea.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: call for entry