The Cebu International Film Festival (Philippines) is accepting films from until June 30th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
The Cebu International Film Festival (CEBU.IFF) aims to gather filmmakers to celebrate the art and craft of filmmaking, promoting valuable cross-cultural partnerships, and sharing inspirational stories across the globe. CEBU.IFF shall serve as a springboard for local film makers to feature their stories through the art of film making. It also aims revive the Visayan film industry and further support the development of Philippine produced films that have a global reach through trainings and workshops by noted shakers in the industry, both local and global. CEBU.IFF will serve as the leading International Platform to showcase Philippine produced narrative and animated films to the rest of the world.
– The festival accepts features (31-30 min) and short (5-30 min.) documentaries from International and Local (Filipino) Filmmakers.
– Documentaries must be completed after September, 2017.
– Films previously screened and/or awarded elsewhere may be submitted. Selection of films for Competition Section will be made by a committee whose decision will be final.
– All Entries must contain English subtitles. Entries submitted without subtitles, or with supplementary printed translations/transcripts, will be automatically disqualified.
– Documentaries should be submitted via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fee:
International Feature or Short Documentary: $ 55 USD
Filipino Feature or Short Documentary: $ 35 USD
Filipino Student Short Documentary: $ 5 USD
– Deadline: June 30th, 2019
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/CEBUINTERNATIONALFILMFESTIVALCEBUIFF
We remind readers that the Cebu International Film Festival will take place from September 24th – 28th, 2019 in Cebu City, Philippines.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: call for entry