The Skip City International D-Cinema Festival is accepting films until March 1st, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
The Skip City International D-Cinema Festival is an international competitive festival created to encourage and contribute to the development of Digital Cinema (D-Cinema) and to cultivate filmmakers.
– Films must be completed after January 1st, 2018.
– Running time must be 60 minutes or longer.
– All submissions must be shot digitally and able to be projected in digital format.
– International Competition submissions must be the directors’ 1st, 2nd or 3rd feature length film including documentaries and animations. (If the submitted film is a director’s 4th feature, the film is not qualified for the competition.)
– Films cannot be released commercially in Japan prior to the closing date of the festival.
– Entries submitted once before are NOT eligible.
– Submissions are done by Withoutabox platform.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 1st, 2019.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: http://www.skipcity-dcf.jp/news/updates/19011001EN.html
We remind readers that the 16th Skip City International D-Cinema Festival will take place from July 13th – 21st, 2019 in Saitama, Japan.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry