The Melbourne Queer Film Festival is accepting films until December 7th, 2018. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
Each year Melbourne Queer Film Festival screens more than 120 features, shorts and documentaries from Australia and around the world, and presents numerous panels, filmmaker workshops and special events. With a record breaking audience of 23,000 in 2018, MQFF is a highlight of Melbourne’s busy arts and cultural calendar. In 2019, MQFF will screen at venues in the Melbourne CBD and surrounds.
– There is no production date restriction BUT the festival will prioritize those made in the last year.
– Films submitted should be of interest to the LGBTIQ community.
– The Festival accepts both Feature Films and Short Films.
– Films should be Melbourne Premiere but the festival will prioritize Australian Premiere.
– Films must be submitted via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fee:
Feature Films = $ 40 USD
Short Films = $ 25 USD
– Deadline: December 7th, 2018
We recommend reading the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/MelbourneQueerFilmFestival
We remind readers that the 28th Melbourne Queer Film Festival will take place from March 14th – 25th, 2019 in Melbourne, Australia.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply