The North Luzon Film Festival (from Philippines) is now accepting short films until January 12th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
The North Luzon Film Festival aims to discover, encourage and support the filmmakers from the region that articulate, interpret and express the Filipino cultural heritage. The festival is open for all students, amateurs and professional filmmakers who were born and/or is currently residing in North Luzon & Central Luzon (Region 1,2,3 and CAR).
– Eligible for the Short Film Competition: Open to Ilocos Region, Cagayan Valley Region, Central Luzon & Cordillera Administrative Region Filmmakers.
– Eligible for the Open Exhibition Films Competition: Regional and Asian Filmmakers.
-Films entries should have been shot within North & Central Luzon areas and must be in any Philippine languages.
– Entries must reflect the Filipino culture heritage, issues and identity.
– Short Films must be under 15 minutes.
– Festival accepts different genres and themes. Narratives, Documentaries, Experimental and Animations.
– Films entries must be subtitled in English and must not be posted in any online platform prior to their screening in the festival.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: January 12th, 2019
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: https://www.facebook.com/nlcinemaguild/posts/1185634668244193
Mail your entries at: No. 7 Mabini corner Luna Streets, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan – 3500 or email at nlffentries(at)gmail.com
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry