The Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival (TGHFF) will open their call on June 1st until July 31st, 2018. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
The Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival (TGHFF) is the largest film festival in Taiwan. Starting in 1980 as a non-competitive showcase, TGHFF aims at introducing prominent cinema from around the world, in order to promote cinema as an art form and to enhance intercultural understanding through cinema.
Critically acclaimed filmmakers who have visited TGHFF throughout the years include Abbas Kiarostami, Hal Hartley, Atom Egoyan, Olivier Assayas, François Ozon, Theo Angelopoulos, Krzysztof Zanussi, Jean-Pierre Dardenne & Luc Dardenne, Nicolas Winding Refn, Cristian Mungiu, Denis Villeneuve, Isabelle Huppert, Leos Carax. Renowned Asian filmmakers such as Nagisa Oshima, Morita Yoshimitsu, Kiyoshi Kurosawa, Yasmin Ahmad, Shunji Iwai, Kim Ki-duk, Lee Chang-dong, Hirokazu Koreeda, Brillante Mendoza, and Apichatpong Weerasethakul also have attended the festival.
– Festival ONLY accepts short films directed by Taiwanese directors or films shot in Taiwan. Feature Films can be from any country.
– Films MUST be Taiwan Premieres.
– All productions must be completed after January 1st, 2017.
– If the production has no English dialogue films must be subtitled in English or in Traditional Chinese. Projection will be made along with Traditional Chinese subtitling using an electronic system.
– Submissions must be done via the TGHFF website.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: July 31stth, 2018.
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://www.goldenhorse.org.tw/film/about/entry
We remind readers that the Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival will take place from November 9th – 22th, 2018 in Taipei, Taiwan.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry