The Philadelphia Asian American Film Festival (PAAFF) is accepting films until July 5th, 2018. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
The Philadelphia Asian American Film is dedicated to supporting Asian American film, video and media makers both nationwide and throughout the Philadelphia area, promoting films created by, starring, and/or about Asian Americans.
The Philadelphia Asian American Film Festival (PAAFF), now in its 11th year, is dedicated celebrating and elevating the Asian American experience. Since 2008 PAAFF is proud to have presented dozens of culturally relevant films to broad and diverse audiences through our Main Festival Program each November, and year-round screening series.
– Films must be directed, written, produced, or principally acted by an Asian American and/or Pacific Islander.
– All films must be completed after November 1st, 2014.
– No Premiere status required.
– Projects may have distribution.
– The Festival welcomes Feature Films, Documentaries and Short Films.
– Submissions must be done via FilmFreeway or WithoutABox.
– Submission Fees (Depending on the deadline):
Short Films – $20 USD | $25 USD
Feature Films and Documentaries – $30 USD | $40 USD
Regular Deadline: June 1st, 2018.
Late Deadline: July 5th, 2018.
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://phillyasianfilmfest.org/festival/submissions
We remind readers that the 11th Philadelphia Asian American Film Festival will take place from November 8th – 18th, 2018 in Philadelphia, United States.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply