The Docs Port Incheon will open their call on June 18th until July 6th, 2018. Here you can find more information about their Call.
Docs Port Incheon is an Asian documentary project market introducing the best documentaries in Korea and Asia. They show approximately 40 original and potential documentary projects from talented Asian filmmakers. Docs Port invite documentary projects in pre-production and post-production, and any Asian and Korean talented producers will be able to take part in Docs Port Incheon. They also offer the best opportunity to upgrade your projects through our training programs with the best international and domestic specialists.
Online submission will be available from June 18th to July 6th at the official website for 3 categories – Asian Documentary Pitching (A-Pitch), Korean Documentary Pitching (K-Pitch), and Rough Cut Sales. We will update this post with further information.
Asian Project Pitch (A-Pitch) will introduce superb Asian documentary projects which are from various Asian countries. The finalists will have chance to pitch their projects to experts from Korea and abroad through training program and can get practical business support.
– Only for Korean projects.
– Korean feature documentaries projects aiming at theatrical releasing or TV broadcasting.
– Documentary projects on the proposal stage or under 70 percent completed of the production process.
– Directors, production companies or producers holding copyright
– Korean nationality holders or overseas Koreans
Korean Project Pitch (K-Pitch) will introduce outstanding Korean documentary projects aiming at TV broadcast and theatrical release domestically and internationally. Projects which have gone through Docs Lab and mentoring program provided by the eminent documentary experts will have opportunities to pitch in front of decision makers from international documentary industry and be given practical business support.
– Documentary projects by directors or producers with Asian nationalities excluding Korean.
– Feature projects over 50 minutes in the stage of pre-production or production.
– International co-production projects with over 30 percent of Asian regional finance.
Rough Cut Sales is the sales program that merchandises work-in progress projects in post-production stage and completion. It is the program for producers and buyers aimed to do immediate and practical business for post-production investment and theatrical and TV release. Rough cut footages have been shown to decision makers through pre-online screening service on Individual Page in Docs Port Incheon Website and the presentation will be held during the event.
– Korean feature documentaries in post-production or in the final stage of completion.
– Asian documentaries that has ever participated in Docs Port Incheon.
– Documentaries that has not been released or broadcasted.
We remind readers that the 2018 Docs Port Incheon will take place from November 1st – 4th, 2018 at the Olympos Hotel, Incheon (South Korea).
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry