The Antenna Documentary Film Festival is now accepting documentaries until May 25th, 2018. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
Established in 2011, Antenna is Australia’s International Documentary Film Festival; an annual event dedicated to the theatrical exhibition of nonfiction cinema. The program showcases the very best of local and international documentary cinema of the past year, together with filmmakers Q&As, talks, master classes, three competitions with cash prizes and other audience and industry events.
In addition to film screenings, the festival’s program includes industry development activities, offering an independent and inspiring meeting place for documentary professionals to network, learn and develop their film-making practices and industry knowledge on local and international levels.
– All productions must have been completed on or after January 1st 2017. Except for Australian Shorts that can be after January 1st, 2016.
– International Docs must be 60 minutes or more in length. Australian Docs must be over 30 minutes in length. Australian Shorts must be 30 minutes or under in length.
– All productions must be Australian Premiere. Except for Australian Shorts.
– Submissions must be done via FilmFestivalLife.
– Categories: International Documentary, Australian Documentary & Australian Short Documentary.
– Submission Fees (Australian currency):
International (56 AUD)
Australian Documentaries (60 AUD)
Australian Short Documentaries (36 AUD).
– Deadline: May 25th, 2018.
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://antennafestival.org/submit-film
We remind readers that the 8th Antenna Documentary Film Festival will take place from October 9th – 14th, 2018 in Sydney, Australia.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry