The Aichi International Women’s Film Festival (AIWFF) is accepting films until April 27th. Here you will find more information about their Call for Entry.
The Aichi International Women’s Film Festival has supported the advancement of women in society and promoted international exchange between women since its launch in 1996. They screen films directed by female directors, invite world-famous female directors and rising female directors, and hold guest talks and symposium that provide the participants with opportunities to exchange their views and ideas in order to promote the realization of a gender-equal society.
– Must be female director’s one of the first three feature films, regardless of production country.
– Feature films must be between 60 and 150 minutes. Short Films must be less than 30 minutes.
– Feature Films must be completed after January 1st, 2016.
– Short Films must be completed after January 1st, 2017.
– All genres and all themes are welcome, regardless of age, professional background, or winning award.
– Should not have been screened publicly for more than a week in a theater in Aichi prefecture, Japan prior to September 9th, 2018.
– For non-Japanese language films, Japanese subtitles or English subtitles are required. Finalists will be also required to submit the script in original-language and in English with time code for Japanese subtitles.
– Awards: Yes, for both Feature Films and Short Films
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: May 8th, 2018
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://www.aiwff.com/2018/index_en
We remind readers that the Aichi International Women’s Film Festival (AIWFF) will take place from September 5th – 9th (2018) in the city of Nagoya, Japan.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry