The Nara International Film Festival is accepting films until April 27th. Here you will find more information about their Call for Entry.
The Nara International Film Festival is a biennial film festival located in one of the most historically rich cities of Japan, Nara. Since the founding year of 2010, the festival has been celebrating emerging filmmakers with the Cannes winning filmmaker Naomi Kawase as an executive director.
– Directors can submit only their first or second feature film.
– Must have a minimum length of 70 minutes.
– Production must be completed after July 1st, 2016.
– Japan Premiere is a must.
– There is no restriction on the subject and / or genre of the film.
– Non-Japanese films should be English subtitled if the dialogue is not in English.
– The directors of selected films need to be present during the festival. For non-Japanese productions, NIFF will provide accommodation and one round-trip Economy Class ticket for the director (one director per film).
– Submissions must be made via FilmFreeway HERE. https://filmfreeway.com/NaraInternationalFilmFestival
– Submission Fee: US$ 50
– Late Deadline: April 27th, 2018
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://nara-iff.jp/en/information/2017/12/11-142306.html
We remind readers that the Nara International Film Festival will take place from September 20th – 24th (2018) in the city of Nara, Japan.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry