The 8th Political International Film Festival of Argentina (FICIP | Argentina) is accepting movies until May 6th, 2018. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
The Argentina FICiP aiming to identify and disseminate films devoted to political life, understanding that every story, event, fight, complaint or achievement are political events we are experiencing and are inserted in each community.
It is a mirror that shows the human struggle to live with dignity, for the survival of species, the conditions of subjugation and freedom. The struggle for rights, identity, the complicated description of the unequal validity of social classes, the critics to institutions that excerpt the power and struggle by an individual or a group to report an unfair political order. The lack of planned information from the mainstream media, redounds in unknown political processes of other people and we can see that reality only through the media clichés. We propose a bold film festival, a look that will broaden our thought, nourish and identify us, making bridges between different people, issues and cultures.
– All productions must have been finished by January 1st, 2015.
– The festival accepts feature films, Medium length films and shorts films with a political point of view on society, whether in fiction (live or animation) or documentary.
– Works can be presented in its original language with Spanish subtitles.
– Submissions are done via Online and through the FICIP website.
– Submission Fee: Free
– Deadline: March 6th, 2018
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: Rules & Regulations (PDF)
To submit please follow the next link: http://ficip.com.ar/call-for-entries/
We remind readers that the 8th Political International Film Festival will take place from May 17th – 23rd 2018, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry