The Melbourne International Film Festival is accepting films until March 31st, 2018. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
The MIFF is a not-for-profit organisation that has been continuously running since 1952, making it the leading film festival in Australia and one of the world’s oldest film festivals, alongside Cannes and Berlin. Presenting a curated global program of innovative screen experiences and the world’s largest showcase of exceptional Australian filmmaking, MIFF is an accessible, iconic cultural event that provides transformative experiences for audiences and filmmakers alike.
The MIFF is an Australian cultural icon which has had an essential role in putting Melbourne on the national and international cultural map. It has also been a key player in building a sense of community and connectedness in Melbourne. The festival has an innate appreciation of its famously loyal audience, all of whom come to MIFF for bold, entertaining and adventurous programming, the delight of the shared festival experience, and to discover something new about themselves, or the world around them.
– Films must have been completed after January 1st, 2017
– Films must not have been/will not be screened in the state of Victoria, Australia, in any form prior to August 20, 2018. This includes Television and Internet broadcasting.
– Films must be in their original language, with English subtitles if the original language is not English.
– Payments must be made in Australian currency.
– Short Films should be 40 minutes or less. Feature Films should be 31 minutes or more.
– Submission Fees:
Shorts, VR (Australian): 75 US$
Shorts, VR (International): 91 US$
Features (Australian): 87 US$
Features (International): 99 US$
– Deadline: March 31st, 2018
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://miff.com.au/about/submission-regulations
We remind readers that the Melbourne International Film Festival will take place from August 2nd – 19th, 2018 at in Melbourne, Australia.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”
Categories: call for entry