The “Cinemalaya” Philippine Independent Film Festival is accepting Short Films until March 2nd, 2018. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
The Cinemalaya is an all-digital film competition that aims to discover, encourage, and support the cinematic works of Filipino filmmakers that boldly articulate and freely interpret the Filipino experience with fresh insight and artistic integrity. It is a project of the CCP, in partnership with the Cinemalaya Foundation, Inc. The Festival features film exhibitions, premieres, documentaries, memorabilia and photo exhibits, seminars, the Cinemalaya Campus and other film-related events.
– Only entries by Filipino filmmakers will be accepted to the Short Feature Category.
– Revised versions of a film, or a film re-submitted under a different title shall be disqualified.
– Short Films must be under 20 minutes.
– English Subtitles are required.
– Festival will give awards to the Best Short Film, a Special Jury Prize and an Audience Award.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 2nd, 2018 (6:00 pm Manila Time)
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://cinemalaya.org/news/call-entries-2018-cinemalaya-short-film-category
We remind readers that the 14th Cinemalaya will take place from August 3rd – 12th, 2018 at the CCP and other festival venues chosen by the festival.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry