The Tokyo Anime Award Festival is accepting feature films until November 10th, 2017 so don’t waste time to send your productions. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
The Tokyo Anime Award Festival (TAAF), one of Japan’s most important anime festivals, is accepting productions (feature films – 60 min. or longer) until November 10th, 2017.
– Works must have been completed on, or after January 1st, 2016 (regardless of country of origin, and whether it is professional, amateur or student work).
– Productions that has been theatrically released, broadcast, or distributed for profit in Japan for a certain period prior to March 8, 2018 is not eligible for the Competition (such work would qualify under the “Anime of the Year” category).
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline for feature films: November 10th, 2017
– The following prizes are awarded to excellent works:
– Grand Prize (both for Feature and Short, cash award of 500,000 yen)
– Award of Excellence (both for Feature and Short, cash award of 100,000 yen) and other prizes (if applicable).
To read more about the rules and regulations please follow the next link: http://animefestival.jp/en/award/competition/
We remind readers that the next edition of the Tokyo Animation Award Festival will take place from March 9th – 12th, 2018 in Ikebukuro, Tokyo.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call For Entries”.
Categories: call for entry