Dear Asian filmmakers, the Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival (France) is accepting short films until October 3, 2023.
About the festival:
The Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Festival is the world’s largest film festival dedicated to short films. In term of audience and professional presence, it is the second largest film festival in France after Cannes. The festival is at the heart of many activities and missions conducted all year long by the collective Sauve qui peut le court métrage.
}– Short Films must have been completed after October 1st, 2022.
– The festival accepts all kind of films and genres (fiction, animation, documentary, experimental, etc).
– Short Films must not exceed the 40-minute mark.
– Films already submitted to previous editions are not accepted, even in a new version. – Industrial or commercial films are NOT accepted.
– The Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival does not apply a premiere status rule, but special attention will be paid to films that have not yet been shown.
– Submissions must be done via Shortfilmdepot.com
– Submission Fee: FREE (The submission platform may charge a fee)
* Earlybird Deadline: July 11th, 2023 (for films completed after October 1st, 2022)
* Final Deadline: October 3rd, 2023 (for films completed in 2023)
– Notification Date: December 14, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://clermont-filmfest.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/INT2024EN.pdf
To submit to the festival please visit: https://www.shortfilmdepot.com/en/home/festivals/details/id/1/festival/festival-international-du-court-metrage-de-clermont-ferrand
We remind readers that the 46th Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival will take place from February 2 – 10, 2024 in Clermont-Ferrand, France.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply