Dear Asian filmmakers, the Cairo International Film Festival (Egypt) is accepting short films until August 1, 2023.
About the festival:
Cairo International Film Festival (CIFF) is an annual international film festival organized by the Ministry of Culture in Egypt. It is accredited by the International Federation of Film Producers Associations (FIAPF) and is committed to comply with all its conditions and regulations.
Note: for information about the feature competition please follow the link below.
– The festival accepts short films (under 30 minutes) and feature films.
– All genres of shorts are accepted: fiction, non- fiction, animation, experimental.
– Films must be produced after October 2022.
– The film must not have been screened in MENA region before its official screening at CIFF.
– The film must not have been screened on any TV or sat channel, or any internet site (except for festivals’ screenings) before its official screening at CIFF.
– The films are selected by an official invitation from CIFF.
– The screening of the selected film shall not exceed 5 screenings in accordance with the FIAPF regulations. CIFF reserve the right at its sole description to decide on the screening scheduling time of the film.
– Once the film has been selected and the rights owner has confirmed its participation and screening at CIFF in writing, the film cannot be withdrawn from the festival.
– Feature Films should be submitted via Eventival, and short films should be submitted via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: October 7, 2023
To submit short films please go to: https://filmfreeway.com/CairoInternationalFilmFestival
To submit feature films please go to: https://vp.eventival.com/ciff/45th
We remind readers that the 45th Cairo International Film Festival will take place from November 15 – 24, 2023 in Cairo, Egypt.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply