Dear Asian filmmakers, the Taiwan International Children’s Film Festival is accepting films until September 8, 2023.
About the festival:
Taiwan International Children’s Film Festival (TICFF) was founded in 2004 by PTS (Public Television Service, Taiwan), aiming to provide Taiwanese children with a chance to have access to the latest creative works from around the world, exposing them to diverse cultures and broadening their international outlook.
As a biennial film festival, TICFF is the biggest film festival in Taiwan as well as in Asia dedicated to children 12 years old and younger. Every two years, in addition to inviting and showcasing outstanding dramas, animations, documentaries and television programs created by talented filmmakers around the globe, the Festival also includes an international competition with generous cash prize to attract the best works for children.
– Films must be suitable for children aged 4 – 12
– Films must have been completed between September 2021 and September 2023.
– Only completed works can be submitted, we do not view works-in-progress.
– The festival accepts feature and short films (fiction, documentary, and animation). Documentaries should have less than 100 minutes in length.
– The festival also accepts TV and WebSeries.
– Submissions with original language other than English or Mandarin Chinese must be subtitled or dubbed into English.
– There is no premiere requirement.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: January 1, 2024
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/TICFF
To submit to the festival please visit: https://filmfreeway.com/TICFF
We remind readers that the Taiwan International Children’s Film Festival will take place from Mach 28 until April 8, 2024 in Taipei, Taiwan.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply