Dear Asian filmmakers, the Santiago International Film Festival (Chile) is accepting feature films until May 10, 2023.
About the festival:
SANFIC, Santiago International Film Festival, represents a film platform with educational, cultural, artistic and industrial purposes, as well as a prime symbol of the Chilean capital city and the whole country.
Eligibility (International Competition):
– The festival is open to full-length fiction and documentary films.
– Films must have more than 60 minutes.
– Films must have been complete after February 1, 2022.
– Submission must be done via Festhome.
– Submission Fee: $ 30 USD
– Deadline: May 10, 2023
– Notification Date: August 14, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://sanfic.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/BASES-SANFIC19-EN.pdf
To submit to the festival please visit: https://filmmakers.festhome.com/f/624/1
We remind readers that the 19th Santiago International Film Festival will take place from August 20 – 27, 2023 in Santiago de Chile, Chile.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply