Dear Asian filmmakers, the Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival (Canada) is accepting films until June 5, 2023.
About the festival:
The Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival® is a unique showcase of contemporary Asian cinema and work from the Asian diaspora. Works include films and videos by Asian-identifying artists in Canada, the U.S., Asia and all over the world. As Canada’s largest Asian film festival, Reel Asian® provides a public forum for Asian media artists and their work, and fuels the growing appreciation for Asian cinema in Canada.
– The festival welcome films and videos by Asian-identifying artists in a major key creative role (behind the camera and/or on-screen) from Canada, the U.S., Asia and all over the world.
– All type of genres are welcome: narrative, documentary, shorts, animations, experimental, etc.
– Eligible short films or video works submissions must have a maximum runtime of 40 minutes.
– The festival prioritizes works completed in the last two years. If you want to submit a film produced before 2021 please contact the festival.
– If you are submitting a previously submitted work, note that all re-submissions must have significant edits and changes for it to be re-considered.
– Submissions must be via Film Freeway.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: October 4, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.reelasian.com/submissions/
To submit to the festival please visit: https://filmfreeway.com/reelasian
We remind readers that the 27th Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival will take place from November 8 – 19, 2023 in Toronto, Canada.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply