The DMZ DOCS International Documentary Film Festival (Korea) is accepting international documentaries (Features) until April 26, 2023; and Korean documentaries (Features and Shorts) until May 24, 2023.
About the festival:
DMZ International Documentary Film Festival (DMZ Docs) aims to promote ‘peace, life and communication,’ the values represented by the site of DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) in Korean Peninsula, through arts in documentary form. As one of the leading international documentary film festivals based in Asia, DMZ Docs introduces a wide range of documentaries from Korea and abroad and provides a platform for the filmmakers and industry professionals to meet and find better opportunities.
– The International Competition only accepts feature documentaries over 60 minutes from all around the world including Korea. Films should be Asian Premiere.
– The Korean Competition accepts short and feature documentaries. Films must be World Premieres
– Films for both competitions must have been completed after January 1, 2022
– Submissions must be done via the DMZ Docs website ONLY.
– All non-English language films must be subtitled in English (burnt-in preferred).
– The preview should be the same as the final screening version. If the final screening version differs from the submitted preview, the selection might be canceled.
– The materials for submission will not be returned.
– Submission Fee: FREE
* International Competition (Features) – April 26, 2023 | 17:00 pm (KST)
* Korean Competition (Feature & Shorts) – May 24, 2023 | 17:00 pm (KST)
– Notification Date: End-July 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: http://entry.dmzdocs.com/en/addon/00000013/submission_intro.asp
To submit to the festival please visit: http://entry.dmzdocs.com/en
We remind readers that the 15th DMZ DOCS International Documentary Film Festival will take place from September 14 – 21, 2023 in Goyang City and Paju City, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply