The Kota Kinabalu International Film Festival (Malaysia) is accepting films for the CINEBALU Category until May 15, 2023. *Only for ASEAN, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong Filmmakers*
About the festival:
The Kota Kinabalu International Film Festival (KKIFF) is Malaysia’s longest running film festival based in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. The festival includes international and regional movie screenings, talks, workshops and training for film makers.
– This competition is open to citizens and residents of ASEAN (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam), Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
– The festival accepts films (features and shorts) of any genre (fiction, documentary, experimental, and animation).
– Films must have been completed after September 23, 2023.
– The film can be in any language – but English Subtitles are required.
– Multiple entries are welcome.
– Copyright for all music and videos used must be owned by the filmmaker. By submitting your film to the KKIFF2023, you agree that the KKIFF2023 will not be held liable for any copyright infringements perpetrated by you or your film.
– Submission Fee: $ 8 USD
– Deadline: May 15, 2023
– Notification Date: August 31, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: http://www.kkiff.com/kkiff-2023-cinebalu-call-for-submissions/
To submit to the festival please visit: https://filmfreeway.com/KKIFF2023_CinebaluScreening
We remind readers that the 14th Kota Kinabalu International Film Festival will take place from September 23 – 30, 2023 in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply