The Ulju Mountain Film Festival (Korea) is accepting films until May 31, 2023.
About the festival:
Ulju Mountain Film Festival(UMFF) is the first international mountain film festival in South Korea, dedicated to presenting and promoting films & culture dealing with mountains, adventure, exploration, nature, and the environment.
– The festival accepts films of every nationality, genre, and duration, related to the following subjects are eligible for submission: alpinism, climbing, mountaineering, mountain sports & culture, adventure & exploration, nature & environment, ecology, ethnography etc.
– The festival accepts films of every genre, and duration (shorts and features).
– Films produced prior to the year 2021 will not be eligible for competition.
– The submitter shall ensure that they hold the intellectual property rights for the submitted film. The submitter must also warrant that no legal, contractual, or any other limitation could prevent the festival organization from screening the film in public.
– Films in non-English Language must be sent with English subtitles and no matter what the source language is entry must be accompanied by a dialogue list in English.
– Submissions must be done via FestHome.
– Submission Fee: FREE (There may be a fee by the submission platform)
– Deadline: May 31, 2023
– Notification Date: October 21, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: UMFF Official PDF
To submit to the festival please visit: https://filmmakers.festhome.com/f/2051
We remind readers that the 8th Ulju Mountain Film Festival will take place from October 20 – 29, 2023, in Ulsan, Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply