The Taipei Film Festival (Taiwan) is accepting films for the “International New Talent Competition” until March 15, 2023.
About the festival:
As one of the main competitions for the Festival, the International New Talent Competition aims to encourage talented and emerging filmmakers who have recently completed their first or second features, and to provide a platform for new voices from all over the world.
– Films must be a director’s first or second feature.
– Must have minimum length of 70 minutes and be available as 35mm print or DCP.
– Film must be premiered after March 15, 2022.
– Films should have Taiwan premiere except Taiwan productions.
– Each selected film will be screened in its finalized version.
– Non-Taiwanese films should be English subtitled if the dialogue is not English. Taiwanese films should have both Chinese and English Subtitles.
– Festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submissions are done via the festival’s website (see the link below)
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 15, 2023
– Notification Date: Mid-May 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://tinyurl.com/yxx9s37d
To submit to the festival please visit: https://www.taipeiff.taipei/signup_intc.aspx
We remind readers that the 25th Taipei Film Festival will take place from June 22 until July 8, 2023 in Taipei, Taiwan.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply