Dear Asian filmmakers, the Taiwan Film Festival in Australia is accepting films until March 1, 2023.
About the festival:
The Taiwan Film Festival is an annual film festival event to provide a professional showcase platform for Taiwanese and Asian Australian filmmakers to promote their works in Australia. The event will provide local Taiwan residents with the opportunity to enjoy artistic works from their home heritage and culture; and create an artistic platform to expose and promote Taiwanese and Asian Australian cultures to people from other cultural groups.
– 50% of the film is filmed in Taiwan for the Features from Taiwan category.
– Must have at least one person identify as Taiwanese in the cast or in the production team for the Features by Taiwanese category.
– Must have at least one Asian representation in the cast or in the production team from Australia or Taiwan for the Short Film Competition.
– The Features category is not a competition.
– Feature film must be completed after December 2021, and Short Film must be completed after December 2021.
– Must have English subtitles, including the trailer.
– Must not be works-in-progress or rough cuts.
– All genres include feature films, documentaries, experimental films, and animations, are all welcome to submit.
– Online Screener with a secure password or high-resolution file is highly preferred.
– Submission fee must be made in AUD as collected by FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: May 1, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/TaiwanFilmFestivalinAustralia
We remind readers that the 6th Taiwan Film Festival in Australia will take place from July 20 until August 20, 3023.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry