Dear Asian filmmakers, the London Indian Film Festival (UK) is accepting films until March 10, 2023. *Only for Films from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and Afghanistan*
About the festival:
The London Indian Film Festival (LIFF) is the UK’s and Europe’s largest annual South Asian Film Festival. It showcases a rich assortment of entertaining and thought provoking Indian and South Asian independent new cinema along with outstanding masterclasses, panel discussions and industry events. It is supported by the Bagri Foundation and British Film Institute.
– The film should have a South Asian thematic connection. The terms ‘South Asian’ includes the following countries India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and Afghanistan.
– At least two of the production team of the film i.e. actors, director, producers etc. must be from a South Asian community.
– The festivals accept feature and short films (under 30 minutes).
– Films must have completed no earlier than two years preceding the date of submission deadline.
– Your film must be a UK premiere and must not have been shown on a digital, or online platform before or during the Festival screenings.
– Non-English language films must have English subtitles.
– Selected films will need to be supplied in DCP format.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: May 2, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/BagriFoundationLondonIndianFilmFestival
We remind readers that the London Indian Film Festival will take place from June 22 – 29, 2023 in London, UK.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply