The Seoul Webfest (Korea) is accepting web series until May 1, 2023.
About the festival:
Kwebfest in South Korea is the very first web series festival in Korea & Asia. Each year we’ve showed about 200 web series, short form and shorts. Their Festival partners are over 35 webfests in the world.
– Web Series Submission must have at least TWO (2) produced online episodes available to view at the time of entry. (Except Pilot & Shorts)
– Short Form: Each Episode cannot exceed 30 minutes in length. Series with individual episodes exceeding 30 minutes in length are welcome to submit a shortened version(s) of an episode(s) for the purpose of festival screening (10 minutes maximum).
– Shorts can be up to 40 minutes (including credits). Shorts can submit a shortened version (similar to a web series episode) with a 10-minute maximum length
– Long Form: Each Episode must exceed 30 minutes in length.
– Entries that are not in English must be dubbed in English or have English subtitles.
– Once selected, English script (Dialogue list) must be prepared for Korean subtitles.
– Judging will be done using a created system in order that all admissions are judge fairly.
– All entries, including international submissions are eligible for prize awards in each category. We strongly encourage all finalists to attend the festival.
– Submissions must be done via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fes Deadlines:
– Notification Date: May 14, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/Seoulwebfest
We remind readers that the 9th Seoul Webfest will take place from August 17 – 19, 2023 in Seoul, Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply