Dear Asian filmmakers, the Melbourne Documentary Film Festival (Australia) is accepting documentaries until May 8, 2023.
About the festival:
The Melbourne Documentary Film Festival (MDFF) premieres, screens and showcases more quality local Australian and International documentaries each year than any other documentary only film festival in Australia and gives more talented Indie Filmmakers a chance to compete and screen to a big, receptive audience in Melbourne, Australia.
– Documentary must be completed after January 1st, 2013.
– The festival accepts feature documentaries (above 41 minutes), short documentaries (below 40 minutes) VR, 360, Experimental Docs.
– The festival accepts films that has never been, and will not be before 12 July 2020, released on DVD, freely available online or theatrically released other than on Fanforce (however, the Festival may at its discretion accept Films which have been theatrically released or previously screened at other festivals) exceptions to this are Video Essays, Documentary Web Series and some Short documentaries, ABC, SBS, NITV feature documentaries which must contain new material.
– Submissions can be done via Film Festival Life, FestHome or FilmFreeway.
– The Film is in English or contains English subtitles.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: May 31, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/MelbourneDocumentaryFilmFestival
We remind readers that the 8th Melbourne Documentary Film Festival will take place from July 1 – 31, 2023 in Melbourne, Australia.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry