The Minikino Film Week – Bali International Short Film Festival (Indonesia), is accepting short films until April 30, 2023.
About the festival:
MINIKINO FILM WEEK has been held annually since 2015. This festival was founded and organized by the Minikino committee as its parent organization, which has been working since 2002 in this field. Furthermore, the Minikino organization is under the Indonesian legal entity; Yayasan Kino Media.
Minikino Film Week International Short Film Festival reaffirms that short films are cultural products with cultural and social values from the artists who live in that society. The short film presents artistic achievements in a contemporary product that describes the latest cultural, aesthetic and social trends.
– The festival accepts short films under 25-minute mark.
– VR Works should not exceed the 15-minute mark. Should have been produced after January 1, 2017 and must be compatible with Oculus Quest 2.
– Short Films that have been produced or premiered after 1 January 2021.
– Films should be in Full HD 1080p in 25 fps or 24fps, using H.264 compression. Mp4 format preferred. Screening format should be on 16:9 widescreen ratio, 1920x1080px.
– All Short films preferred to be presented in their original language. If other than English dialogues used, films must be subtitled in English with SubRip/ srt file.
– Bahasa Indonesia subtitle will be added to your short film based on your English language / subtitle (otherwise you are already have Indonesian subs for your work.
– Filmmakers may submit more than one film as long as each film meets the eligibility requirements.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: May 31, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://minikino.org/MFW9rulesterms
We remind readers that the 9th Minikino Film Week will take place from September 15 – 23, 2023.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply