Dear Asian filmmakers, the International Film Festival of Uruguay is accepting films until February 10, 2023.
About the festival:
The International Film Festival of Uruguay aims to create and raise interest in cinema by introducing worthwhile films to a massive audience, making a positive contribution to the artistic forms of film and video, and stimulating intelligent film-viewing among the general public. It also aims to present films of merit which might not be otherwise shown in this region, to gain attention and publicity for the films screened and to assist in their wider distribution in this region. Its central purpose is to be a framework for meetings and discussions of regional projects of relevance and to promote better understanding among people and nations through the film medium.
* International Full Length Film Competition
* Iberoamerican Full Length Film Competition
* New Directors Film Competition
* Human Rights Film Competition
* International Short Film Competition
* Uruguayan Short Film Competition
* International Full Length Film Panorama
* Short Film Panorama
– Focus & Retrospectives
– The festival accepts all type of films (shorts and features) from any gernes (narrative, documentary, experimental, and animation).
– Films must have been produced after January 1, 2022.
– Films must be Uruguay Premiere.
– If the film has not a Spanish version (spoken or subtitled) the preview copy should be English or French subtitled and the registrant should provide a transcription by email of the dialogues/text list in English or French.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadlines: February 10, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://crm.cinemateca.org.uy/media/uploads/41_FCIU/41FCIU_ing_regl23.pdf
To submit please visit: https://cinemateca.org.uy/festival
We remind readers that the 41st International Film Festival of Uruguay will take place from April 5 – 16, 2023.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry