Dear Asian filmmakers, the IndieLisboa International Film Festival (Portugal) is accepting feature and short films until December 31, 2022.
About the festival:
IndieLisboa focuses on bringing independent cinema closer to the audiences, showing films that do not reach the regular distribution circuit. The festival screens mostly films (features and shorts) in competitions of both young and renowned directors. It is also a platform to premiere and release new films, thus an important ally for Portuguese distributors. IndieLisboa fosters cultural and linguistic diversity by diversifying its geographical scope.
The festival aims to draw the spotlight to worldwide productions and also to the discovery of Portuguese recent films (some even works in progress) through its competitions and industry-oriented activities. It has also focused, for this reason, in successfully expanding its industry core. In 2023 we expect to reach an audience in screenings of around 40.000 people and an overall audience of 50.000 people, once again confirming IndieLisboa as the best attended film event in Portugal.
Eligibility (for International films):
– The festival accepts first, second or third works, that are fiction, animation, documentary or experimental films.
– The festival accepts feature films (over 60 minutes) and short films (under 60 minutes).
– Films must have been completed between 2022 and 2023.
– Films must be Portugal Premiere
– In case the project was submitted and considered for the previous editions of the IndieLisboa, it can be re-submitted in case significant changes have been made and if all eligibility requirements are met at the time of the new entry.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: March 27, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/IndieLisboa
We remind readers that the 20th IndieLisboa International Film Festival will take place from April 27 until May 7, 2023 in Lisboa, Portugal.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply