Dear Asian filmmakers, the Krakow Film Festival (Poland) is accepting short films (less than 30 minutes) and documentaries (feature and shorts) until January 31st, 2023.
About the festival:
The festival aims to review and promote documentary films, short animations and fiction films. The films are screened in both competitive and non-competitive sections.
Eligibility (for international productions):
– The festival accepts short films (narrative, animated or docs) with a running time not exceeding 30 minutes, and Feature Documentaries with a running time exceeding 50 minutes.
– The festival accepts films made in 2022 and 2023 that were not screened publicly before 5 June 2022.
– For this late deadline films should be made before October 31, 2022.
– Films should be Polish Premiere and a world premiere is preferred.
– The film cannot be presented at any film festival, theatrically released, broadcasted on TV, streamed on VOD platform or any other online media in Poland prior to the festival dates.
– Preview and screening copies must have English subtitles (not applicable to films where English is the original language).
– Only DCP format is accepted for the festival screenings.
– Submission Fees:
* Documentaries (over 50 minutes) – $ 30 Euros
* Short Films (below30 minutes) – $ 15 Euros
Special Note: films produced in the countries mentioned below* may be exempted from entry fees (not applicable to films co-produced with countries not listed).
* Short Films, Short Docs and Feature Docs (finished before October 31, 2022) – November 30, 2022
* Short Films, Short Docs and Feature Docs (finished after October 31, 2022) – January 31, 2023
– Notification Date: Late April 2023.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.krakowfilmfestival.pl/en/63rd-kff/rules-and-regulations-of-63rd-kff/ (To submit also follow this link)
We remind readers that the 63rd Krakow Film Festival will take place in cinemas from May 28 – June 4, 2023, and online from June 2 – 18, 2023
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
*Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Camboia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Dem. Rep., Cuba, Eritrea, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, India, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Categories: Call for Entry