The Japan World’s Tourism Film Festival is accepting productions until November 29, 2022.
About the festival:
JWTFF is a Japanese-based international tourism film festival and a member of CIFFT. CIFFT is a network of world-class tourism film festivals.
– Productions should not exceed the 15 minute mark.
– The festival accepts VR Works.
– All festival entries must have been produced after January 1, 2021.
– The movie must have the subtitles inserted if the Language is not English.
– The festival accepts multiple entries.
– Submission Fee: Free
– Deadline: November 29, 2022 (23:59 Japanese Time)
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://jwtff.world/regulations_2023_en/ (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the 5th Japan World’s Tourism Film Festival will take place from March 14 – 16, 2023 in the Kiyomizu Temple, Kyoto, Japan.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry