Dear Asian filmmakers, the Cartagena International Film Festival (Colombia) is accepting films until December 19, 2022.
About the festival:
The Cartagena de Indias International Film Festival is a cinematographic event socially and culturally minded and by choice, free for anyone to access. FICCI constantly reads the particular circumstances of our country and our world to produce every year a world class version of our festival, guided by the preservation of freedom and the amplification of the cultural conversation through films and academic events that are relevant, humane, subtle, sophisticated and act as a vehicle to enhance human consciousness, expand democracy and help create free, progressive and inclusive societies.
Important note: This festival has many sections and subsections. When applying please review if your film can be applied to the section.
– All type and genres of films are welcome (Animation, Fiction, Documentary and Experimental).
– The festival accepts both short (under 60 minutes) and feature films (over 60 minutes).
– Productions spoken in Spanish must have English subtitles; those spoken in English must have Spanish subtitles; and those spoken in languages other than Spanish or English, must have subtitles in Spanish and English.
– The festival accepts films from students in specific categories.
– Submissions must be done via FestHome.
– Submission Fee:
Short Films – $ 30 USD
* Feature Films – $ 60 USD
– Deadline: December 19, 2022
– Notification Date: February 22, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmmakers.festhome.com/f/815/1 (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the 62nd Cartagena International Film Festival will take place from March 22 – 27, 2023.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry