The Changing Climate, Changing Lives Film Festival (Thailand) is accepting short films until October 30th, 2022. * Only for films from Asian countries*
About the festival:
Changing Climate, Changing Lives (CCCL) Film Festival is the first film festival on climate change in Thailand bringing young and diverse artists, environmental professionals, and audiences together to celebrate films about climate change and empower local communities. This year’s festival will take place in person comprising of film screenings and panels. A collection of titles will be made available for online viewing.
All films selected are eligible for the Youth Jury Award, the Audience Award, and the Young Filmmaker Award for filmmakers under 25 years old.
– CCCL Film Festival accepts only short films produced by filmmakers based in Asian countries.
– Short films must tell stories related to climate change impacts.
– The total length of the film must be under 15 minutes (inclusive of the title sequence and closing credits).
– Films must be completed after June 1, 2020.
– Films are selected on the basis of quality and originality.
– No premiere requirement. However, preference is given to premieres.
– The festival accepts previously submitted films.
– Any film in a language other than Thai must provide English subtitles.
– Submission Fees:
*Short Films produced in Thailand and Films produced by school/college students– FREE
* Short Films produced in Asia (except Thailand) – FREE (until July 31st, 2022) then $ 15 USD until deadline.
– Deadline: October 30th, 2022
– Notification Date: January 20th, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://en.ccclfilmfestival.com/submit
Films produced in Thailand should submit using this link: กรอกแบบฟอร์มส่งหนังสั้น
Asian Films (not produced in Thailand) should submit in: FilmFreeway
We remind readers that the 3rd Changing Climate, Changing Lives Film Festival will take place on February 11th – 12th, 2023.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply