Dear Asian filmmakers, the Tampere Film Festival (Finland) is accepting short films until December 1st, 2022.
About the festival:
One of the oldest and the biggest short film festivals in Europe. Academy Award®, Bafta and European Film Academy qualifying festival, recognised festival by International Federation of Film Producers Associations FIAPF and member of Short Film Conference ISFC.
– All genres are welcome.
– Films should not exceed the 30-minute mark (including credits).
– Films should have been completed after January 1st, 2021.
– The festival accepts ONLY completed productions.
– Films previously submitted before are not eligible.
– There is no premiere status.
– The screening formats accepted are: DCP or Digital File (Apple ProRes 422 or H.264).
– Screening copy must be in or subtitled in English.
– Submissions can be done via FilmFreeway and ShortFilmDepot.
– Submission Fees & Deadlines:
– Notification Date: January 31st, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/TampereFilmFestival
We would like to remind readers that the 53rd Tampere Film Festival will take place on March 8th – 12th, 2023 in Tampere, Finland.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry