Dear Asian filmmakers, the Mar del Plata International Film Festival (Argentina) is accepting films until July 29, 2022.
About the festival:
Produced by the National Institute of Cinema and Audiovisual Arts (INCAA) of Argentina and accredited by the International Federation of Film Producers Association (FIAPF), the 37th Edition of the Mar del Plata International Film Festival will take place as an “in-person” festival in the city of Mar del Plata and / or on-line as the circumstances dictate, from November 3 – 13, 2022. The Festival’s objective is to stimulate and facilitate meetings among members of the national and international cinematographic community and to present films of all genres, accompanied by their representatives, in order to contribute to the development of culture and the progress and diffusion of the audiovisual industry.
Note: We will only show rules where non-Argentinean and non-Latin American films can submit.
– For the International Competition the festival accepts feature films. Fictional, documentaries and experimental genres are accepted.
– For the Altered States Competition the festival accepts feature, medium and short films that explore new forms of narratives and innovative cinematographic languages.
– The productions must have been finished within 12 (twelve) months prior to the beginning of the Festival.
– Films should be Argentine Premiere.
– Films will be presented in their original language with English subtitles, plus electronic subtitles in Spanish. Only the Festival authorities may decide upon any presentations outside of these rules.
– Online Film Entry Form must be filled via their website. (See link below)
– The following awards shall be granted: Best Feature Film, Best Director, Best Actress, Best Actor and Best Screenplay.
– Once a film has been scheduled, it may not be withdrawn from the Festival.
– Each film will have a maximum of five (5) projections, including an additional press screening, in the case that this is decided by the Festival authorities.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: July 29, 2022
To read the full Rules & Regulations and apply please go to this link: https://www.mardelplatafilmfest.com/beta37/web/web-form-english
We remind readers that the 37th Mar del Plata International Film Festival will take place from November 3 – 13, 2022.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry