The Seoul International Food Film Festival (Korea) is accepting films until August 16, 2022.
About the festival:
Seoul International Food Film Festival (SIFFF) is an event to present outstanding and thought-provoking films about food and related issues every year. While celebrating diversity of food and lifestyle from different cultures, SIFFF also aims to provide time for relaxing and healing to rediscover the taste of life, not to mention, to raise public awareness on healthy eating and sustainable food system.
– The festival accepts films about food and related issues regardless of genre
– Submitted films will be considered for both the competitive and non-competitive sections.
– Films should be completed after January 1st, 2022, not submitted to SIFFF previously
– Films should be 40 minutes in length.
– Films longer than 40 minutes will be considered for non-competitive sections screening.
– Selected films will be screened in their original version. English subtitles are required for non-English and non-Korean language films.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: August 16, 2022
– Notification Date: September 15, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/SIFFF
We remind readers that the 8th Seoul International Food Film Festival will take place from October 20 – 25, 2022 in Seoul, South Korea.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry