Dear Asian filmmakers, the Bogotá Short Film Festival is accepting films until August 6th, 2022.
About the festival:
The goal of the is to promote short films with aesthetic, technical and narrative qualities that set them apart for greater distribution within the Colombian and international cultural and film sectors. The festival is conceived as a means to launch and promote the careers of filmmakers seeking a greater impact for their audiovisual works in short format.
General Rules (for International productions):
– Films should be completed after January 1, 2021.
– Film should not exceed the 30-minute mark.
– The festival accepts all type of genres (fiction, documentary, animation, experimental, and videoclips).
– Films should have Colombian Premiere status.
– If the dialogues are not in English or Spanish, the preview copy must have subtitles in one of those languages.
– Short films that have been published on the Internet will NOT be accepted (there will be a verification during the selection process). Music videos should not meet this requirement.
– The festival will NOT receive films submitted to previous editions of the Bogotá Short Film Festival – BOGOSHORTS.
– The F3 Fan Freak Fantastic competition is for shorts with sci-fi, horror, fantasy, or related genres.
– Submission must be made via ShortFilmDepot.
– Deadlines and Fees:
– Notification Date: October 25, 2022
To read the full rules and regulations please go to this link: https://www.shortfilmdepot.com/en/home/accueil/affichereglement/nIdSection_PM/192/nNumLangue_PM/2/idFestival/49/file/NATIONAL_COMPETITION
To submit to this festival please go to: https://www.shortfilmdepot.com/en
We remind readers that 20th Bogotá Short Film Festival will take place from December 6 -13, 2022 in Bogotá, Colombia.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry